My parents host a Christmas Eve party (almost) every year and it's a lot of fun. Family, neighbours and friends stop by for laughs, news, reminiscing, Christmas cheer, and of course, food! I try to make something new every year, an appetizer, a dip, or something sweet. This year I'm making this!
Pillsbury Cresent Rolls are so incredibly versatile, whether your dish is a main course or dessert, sweet or savoury. For this really simple but DELISH holiday app, I took Pillsbury cresent rolls and baked them in a mini muffin tin and then filled them with taco meat and a generous helping of guacamole.
Arranged on a platter with a pretty bow, these make a really eye-catching addition to your holiday party!
1 tube Pillsbury Cresent Rolls
1 cup cooked ground beef seasoned with Old El Paso taco seasoning
1 cup prepared guacamole
1/2 cup chopped grape tomatoes
1. Open the tube of cresent rolls and break apart in half. Unroll the halves and break apart at the perforation to make 2 rectangles for each half, leaving the diagonal perforation intact.
2. Press together the diagonal perforation and then cut each rectangle into 6 squares.
3. Press the dough squares into a mini muffin tin and bake at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes, or until the dough is cooked through and golden brown.
4. Remove the dough cups from the tin and fill each cup with some taco beef.
5. Top each cup with a generous dollop of guacamole and sprinkle on the chopped tomato.
6. Arrange into a wreath shape on a platter and decorate with a festive bow.
This is a Sponsored Post, however my words and my opinions are my own. To read more about my relationship with General Mills Canada please visit my disclosure page.