A HUGE thank you to Some Kind of Wonder Mom (aka Vicky) for awarding me the Honest Scrap award!
The Honest Scrap Award Rules say that I must:
1. Brag about the award.
2. Include the name of the blogger who gave you the award and link back to that blogger.
3. Choose a selection of blogs that you find brilliant in honest content (see below)
4. Show their names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with this award.
5. List at least ten honest things about yourself.
………then pass it on with the instructions!
Here are my ten honest things about myself:
1. I hate cleaning with the burning passion of 1000 suns.
2. I dunk 100 calorie chocolate bars in the peanut butter jar.
3. I hate when it's too quiet so our TV is on all day for background noise.
4. I don't eat shell fish, it grosses me out, they're all so ugly!
5. Most days I prefer a glass of milk to a cocktail.
6. I get my hair cut once, maybe twice a year, who has time?
7. I crazy-miss living in my hometown of Ottawa, but I love the beach where I live now.
8. I love the smell of cigars.
9. I want a tummy tuck some day... and maybe a breast lift, 3 kids is hard on the body.
10. I wasn't that impressed with Avatar. There I said it, I feel better now!
I am passing this award onto some really great bloggers that I enjoy reading and that make me laugh, think or just smile on a daily basis.
Life on the Farm in the City - Her open and honest feelings about being the newly married wife of a Canadian Soldier, and being pregnant for the first time while on her own make me laugh and cry.
Lou Lou's Views - the stories about her shopping trips make me envious and the stories about her sister make me laugh until I cry!
See Mummy Juggle - Candace and I share so many of the same feelings on various topics that we might have been separated at birth..
She let them eat cake - Maggie's such an upbeat sparkly woman who strives to make everything healthier and tastier for her family. I admire her dedication and cooking skills!
My Baking Addiction - Jamie's was the blog that inspired me to start my own cooking blog. Her photography and recipes are amazing. How she doesn't have her own cookbook by now is beyond me!